Volume 12, Issue 2 – Summer 2009
- Editor’s Corner: “EmbryoSpeak” – What is in the future of sperm analysis?
- Letter to the JCE Editor
- In-Vited Commentary: Improving Human IVF Success Requires Basic Research with Animal Models
- Lab Tips: Micro-Fiber and Fungus
- Reproductive Sciences Ph.D. at the University of Kentucky
- Reduced developmental competence of immature, in-vitro matured and postovulatory aged mouse oocytes following IVF and ICSI
[issuu width=930 height=700 shareMenuEnabled=false printButtonEnabled=false backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=120223074940-dc9fd6b4d0bb4790ba44b57366b70b9a name=vol-12-2 username=embryologists.com tag=clinical unit=px id=bae81c74-f5ae-8949-87ac-878049b29e8d v=2]